The Baha'i Studies Listserv
>> Also, if the Manifestations are all equal, then nothing is lost or
deficient in just being Muslim.  There is no need to prosyletize.
<<

Hi Gilberto, I cannot think of an answer to this. If God is equally accessing
through each of the manifestations, then there is no need to teach anyone about
the appearance of a new manifestation.

Therefore, I do not think the manifestations are "equal".   Especially those in
the cycle of fulfillment vs those in cycle of prophecy.

So this is my conclusion: there is a good reason to emphasize unity of all
manifestations, Minor and Major.

Gilberto, do you think minor prophets are equal to Muhammad?  Yes or no? Why or
why not?  In what way are they equal or not equal?

Sent by iPhone