The Baha'i Studies Listserv

I looke up various Hadith. Some Hadith say the Seal was a mole on his back that
testified to his prophethood.

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 189:

Narrated As-Sa'ib bin Yazid:
>My aunt took me to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! This son of my
>sister has got a disease in his legs." So he passed his hands on my head and
>prayed for Allah's blessings for me; then he performed ablution and I drank
>from the remaining water. I stood behind him and saw the seal of Prophethood
>between his shoulders, and it was like the "Zir-al-Hijla" (means the button of
>a small tent, but some said 'egg of a partridge.' etc.)
>
>Volume 4, Book 56, Number 741:
>Narrated As- Scab bin Yazid:
>>My aunt took me to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! My nephew is
>>sick"' The Prophet passed his hands over my head and blessed me. Then he
>>performed ablution and I drank the remaining water, and standing behind him.
>>A saw the seal in between his shoulders."
>>
>>Volume 7, Book 70, Number 574:
>>Narrated As-Sa'ib:
>>>My aunt took me to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! My nephew
>>>is- ill." The Prophet touched my head with his hand and invoked Allah to
>>>bless me. He then performed ablution and I drank of the remaining water of
>>>his ablution and then stood behind his back and saw "Khatam An-Nubuwwa" (The
>>>Seal of Prophethood) between his shoulders like a button of a tent.
>>>
>>>Volume 8, Book 75, Number 363:
>>>Narrated As-Sa'ib bin Yazid:
>>>
>>>Sahih Muslim
>>>
>>>Book 030, Number 5790:
>>>Jabir. Samura reported: I saw the seal on his back as if it were a pigeon's
>>>egg.

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
dear Sen,
If you refer to the persian text of "Ishraqat"  ,-"Relevations of Baha'ullah" ,
where he talks about the Prophet of Islam, describes him as "the seal of both
prophets& messengers".It is P.293 of the book.However,I think there should be
many more references.
Yours,
Rohani