The Baha'i Studies Listserv
And Baha'u'llah Himself further clarified what He had meant to say. Later
`Abdu'l-Baha further re-inforced the clarification. I have a recollection of
a passage somewhere in Baha'u'llah's Writings in which He is implying that
Divine Revelation is not a child's play that every so many years someone
would want to claim it.