The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Actually I don't have the tools to remove anyone at this time. I did
ask Gilberto to leave the list at one time and for awhile he was
silent. I've not been offended by his recent postings as much as
Iskandar seems to be so I did not renew my request.
However, I have been wondering lately about the advisability of
maintaining this list as a whole. It seems to me the quality of
discussion has decreased considerably. But I don't think Gilberto is
to blame for this.