The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I think respect applies to persons, not to ideas or belief systems or
ideologies. If you critique a Christian or Islamic doctrine, belief, law, or
teaching, it doesn't mean you are disrespecting the Christian or Muslim
person. That's why you consort with people of all Faiths or no faith and you
don't consider a Christian or an atheist "najas".