The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> Oh, that's interesting. Someone from Atlanta steals your stuff. You can't
> find him. You just go and steal some stuff from a person who is traveling to
> or from Atlanta.
> The four months are regarded in a special category in Islam. Nether did
> Muhammad abrogate the four months thing. Actually many of the pre-Islamic
> rite and rituals are carried over right into Islam. Besides, >being deceitful
> is not terribly ethical behaviour.

Iskandar,

We are not talking about someone as though it was any ole person. It
was the leading merchants families as a group that decided to expel
Muslims from Mecca and expropriate their property, the same merchants
who run the caravans. You think about this as anachronistically as you
like. It does not change the fact that you are attacking the actions
of a Manifestation of God. A Baha'i should think seriously before
doing this.

Susan