The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Peace,

I'm just purely speculating, but I think the potential clones of the
prophets and messengers of God would only share the same personality
traits, but they would not be the actual 'Manifestation' of God. So, Clone
Bab, Clone Muhammad, and Clone Jesus would present us with the 'human'
qualities of those prophets, but not the 'divine station' of them, since
the Soul that was manifested through them was independent of their physical
bodies. God "chose" them, in other words, perhaps at a certain moment or
even before they were born. So, the only way that Clone Moses, Clone
Isaiah, or Clone Krishna would be a 'Manifestation' of God, is if God
"chose" them.

Again, this is just my *complete speculation* since humanity has not yet
had to deal with this issue in its fullness. But I think it's a fascinating
question. Thanks for bringing it up for us to discuss!