Sorry for those `peopole' also on computing.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:02:14 +0100 (BST)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BRLSI: June 5th lunch talk (fwd)

I suspect that many people in this Dept might be interested in this talk
on "The art and design of computer games", at the BRLSI.

Background: The Bath Royal Literary and Scientific Institute holds and
hosts many facinating talks, open to allcomers for a small fee. It's
located on the west (Bristol) side of Queen Square.
<http://www.brlsi.org/>

Cheers, Mark.