----- Original Message -----
From: edwin pieroelie
To: Edwin Pieroelie
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 2:30 PM
Subject: Indonesian loan words in English

Friends, family, associates-

sorry for the mass email - didn't have the chance to filter
indonesian/non-indonesian related contacts so for those of you who don't know
Indonesian please delete this email ...

The youtube link below leads to a Jakartaguy Quiz based on Indonesian Loan
words in the English Language... what can you get out of 10?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsHov_8tglo

cheers

edwinp

Edwin Pieroelie

managing director

klirkom

www.klirkom.com

office: (62 21) 719 8463

mobile: 0816 480 7753

when calling from outside Indonesia (62 816) 480 7753

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination,
received this communication in error, please delete it from your system
immediately. If you feel like being extra kind, it would be great if you could
contact me and inform me of the error. Thanks, Edwin

Kirim email ke