From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 2:06 PM
Subject: [balita-anda] mertua sayang

> mertuaku sayang..menantu yg malang...hahaha...
> dilarang ngomongin mertua,,,,, kualat lho.............
> ---------------
>
> kok pada bermasalah ya sama mertua...
> (Untung mertuaku rumahnya jauh)
>
> *ngaciiiir....*

attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,
disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the
information contained in this transmission.

> We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message
and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do
not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to our official business.