kalo wikipedia bilang

666 (disambiguation)
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

666 may refer to:

    * 666, the year
    * 666, popular interpretation of the Number of the Beast
    * The German House band, 666.
    * 666 (number)
    * 666, American highway renamed to U.S. Route 491
    * 666, a brand of cough syrup and other OTC preparations, made by the
Monticello Drug Company

See also

    * 666 Satan, Japanese comic
    * 666 - an album by Aphrodite's Child
    * 6:66 Satan's Child, musical album
    * German Goo Girls, a series of hard core porn titles

Regards,

Arlis

-----Original Message-----
From: diana safitri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 4:30 PM
To: balita-anda@balita-anda.com
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] tgl ENAM bln ENAM thn 06 jam ENAM ?

nah ntu dia knape saya juga binun kok bisa 1722 hehehehehe :)

*tanyakenapa1722*

> masa sih.
> Jam 17 khan emang litrik pada lom nyala.
>
> Ya wis.., sorry klo salah.
>
> Biar gak OOT, barusan ada info katanya pesawat wing air tujuan jakarta
> mengalami kerusakan ketika akan terbang di bandar adisucipto jogja, bannya
> tergelincir. Tidak ada korban jiwa, hanya bandara sempat ditutup.
>
> rgrd

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the
information.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by
"Reply" command
and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or
other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received
and opened,
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free
and no responsibility
is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or
affiliates either
jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.

Kirim email ke