*Townforkids WORTH Education Centre, Kedoya*
**
*Dear friends,*
*We proudly invite you to come to our Open House :*
**
*on June 17-18, 2006*
*9 am - 4 pm*
*at Kedoya Sport Club*
*Jl. Kedoya Palma Raya Blok FC/1*
*Taman Kedoya Baru, Jakarta Barat.*
**
*~ visit our brand new centre, state-of-the-art facilities to provide a
better learning environment for your children*
*~ discover our multimedia integrated technology curriculum*
*~ story telling at 10-11 am and 3-4 pm*
*~ participate in colouring "Midisaurus & friends" and get prizes*
*~ visit Poly-M Educational Toys corner*
*~ Sign Up Gifts*
*~ Refreshments*
**
*call us at 021 5817726 /68050600 for enquiries.*
**
*50 % Off Registration Fee during Open House*
*PLUS additional discount 20 % on Tuition Fee if you sign up for a year
program. *
**
**
*Please share this invitation to all of your friends ... ;) (who knows maybe
they need it...)*
**
*Cheers,*
*Townforkids Preschool, Kedoya*