aduch maaf P' Rahman dan m' Listi,
 .. mbak listi bisa japri ke saya ngk , karena kadang 2x inbox saya over
quata ... tks ya ...

Rahman Gunawan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/07/2006 06:04 PM
Please respond to balita-anda

        To:     balita-anda@balita-anda.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [balita-anda] Re: Minta tolong donlot

kalo ga salah udah dikasi tau ama mba Listi deh tadi pagi.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Rahman Gunawan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 07/03/2006 06:25:10 PM:

> waduh aku udah browsing tapi ngk ketemu ya ... ada yang bisa bantu ngk ?

> Tommy Permana
> 01/07/2006 11:18 AM

> Hi moms and dad,
> ada yang bisa internet-an ngk, di ktr ku sedang problem connectionnya
> sementara aku ada janji mo kasih print ke orang ..
> begini ada yang minta alamat "contoh manjemen" punyanya benny
simanjuntak
> ... kalau bisa sekalian sama company profilenya ya ... biasanya
diinternet
> kan semuanya ada heee ...  kalau ada pls hlp ya ... tks b4

Ce message ?lectronique et tous les fichiers attach?s sont confidentiels
et destin?s exclusivement ? l'usage de la personne ? laquelle ils sont
adress?s. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce message, merci
d'avertir ou de le retourner ? son ?metteur et d?truire ce message
?lectronique et tous les fichiers attach?s de votre syst?me informatique.
La publication, l'usage, la distribution, l'impression ou la copie non
autoris?e de ce message et des attachements qu'il contient sont
strictement interdits.

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this
message and any attachment from your system. Unauthorized publication,
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its
associated attachments is strictly prohibited.

Este correo electr?nico y todos los ficheros adjuntos son confidenciales y
destinados exclusivamente al uso de la persona a la cual han sido
remitidos.
Si Usted no es el destinatario del mensaje, agradecemos advierta al
remitente y elimine el mensaje y sus adjuntos de su sistema.
La publicaci?n, distribuci?n, impresi?n o copia no autorizada de este
mensaje y de sus adjuntos queda estrictamente prohibida.

AXA-Services Indonesia
Tommy Permana
Underwriting

MENARA JAMSOSTEK, Lt. 11 Jl. Gatot Subroto No. 38  Jakarta Selatan 12710
Tel: 62-21-52961988
Fax: 62-21-52961966
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer:
This Message is confidential; its contents does not constitute a
commitment by AXA Services  Indonesia, expect where provided for in a
written agreement between you and AXA Services Indonesia. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination of the content, either whole or partial,
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message,
please notify the sender immediately.