From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rosa
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [milis tarki] TOMMY HILFIGER!! Don't buy any of his product

RACISM

> I am sure many of you watched the recent taping of the Oprah Winfrey
show
> in
> Chicago where her guest was Tommy Hilfiger. On the show, she asked him
if
> the statements about race he was accused of saying were true
> Statements like "if I'd known African-Americans, Hispanics, Jewish and
> Asians would buy my clothes, I WOULD NOT have made them so nice. I
wish
> these people would *NOT* buy my clothes, as they (my clothes) are made
for
> upper-class white people." His answer to Oprah was a simple "YES"
where
> after she immediately asked him to leave her show.
> Suggestion? Don't buy your next shirt or perfume from Tommy Hilfiger.
> Let's
> give him what he asked for. Let's not buy his clothes, let's put him
in a
> financial state where he himself will not be able to afford the
ridiculous
> prices he puts on his clothes. If we are small, then send it to the
whole
> community that's not white people and see the result. We! have to see
the
> result of unity. Let's find out if Asian, Jews and Non-white really
plays
> such a small part in the world. Stop buying all range of Hilfiger
> products,
> perfume, cosmetics, Clothes, bags, etc.
> A scene also took place on a BA (British Airway) flight between
> Johannesburg and London. A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated

> next
> to a black man. Obviously disturbed by this, she called the air
Hostess.
> "Madam, what is the matter?" the hostess asked. "You obviously do not
see
> it
> then?" She responded. "You placed me next to a black man. I do not
agree
> sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an
alternative
> seat." "Be calm please," the hostess replied. "Almost all the places
on
> this
> flight are taken. I will go to see if another place is available." The
> hostess went away and then came back a few minutes later.
> "Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in the
> economy
> class. I spoke to the captain and he informed me that there is one
seat in
> the business class. All the same, we also have one seat in the first
> class."
> Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued: "It is
unusual
> for our company to permit someone from the economy class to sit in the

> first
> class. However, given the circumstances, the captain feels that it
would
> be
> scandalous to make someone sit next to someone so disgusting."
> She then turned to the black guy, and said, "Therefore, sir, if you
would
> like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in first
> class."
> At the moment, the other passengers who were shocked by what they had
just
> witnessed stood up and applauded. This is a true story. IF you are
against
> racism, please send this message to all your friends; please do not
delete
> it without sending it to at least one person.
>__._,_.___

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aksek_tarakanita/message/139051;_ylc=X3oD
MTM4MDI2cDZrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNzU0NDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwOTQ2NTkw
BG1zZ0lkAzEzOTA1MQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNTI3ODQwMzUEdHBjSWQD
MTM5MDUx> (1) Reply (via web post)
l1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNzU0NDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwOTQ2NTkwBG1zZ0lkAz
EzOTA1MQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExNTI3ODQwMzU-?act=reply&message
Num=139051> | Start a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aksek_tarakanita/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZHBuNz
Q1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNzU0NDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwOTQ2NTkwBHNlYwNmdH
IEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE1Mjc4NDAzNQ-->

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aksek_tarakanita/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJldX
BwMzl2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNzU0NDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwOTQ2NTkwBHNlYw
NmdHIEc2xrA21zZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTE1Mjc4NDAzNQ-->

Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdnBqMnEyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkA
zExNzU0NDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwOTQ2NTkwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMTUyN
zg0MDM1> You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aksek_tarakanita/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbDVobW
swBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNzU0NDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwOTQ2NTkwBHNlYwNmdH
IEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzExNTI3ODQwMzU->
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aksek_tarakanita;_ylc=X3oDMTJkc2lwZjcxBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExNzU0NDcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwOTQ2NTkwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2x
rA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMTUyNzg0MDM1> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke