From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] Ngetest di siang bolong...

> Berhubung gak pede nih, Mel, daku tidak bikin blog.... (hahahahahahaha,
> alesannn...emang gak bisa kok, dari kemaren pengen belajar juga tapi
> tengsin nih)
>
> Trus, kalo liat jawabnya Max, hahahahaha...kayaknyaa....kayaknyaaa.....
> emang pantes kok, tampangnya si Max emang culun sih.... hehehehehehe
> Niru bokap apa nyokap nih???
>

> Diani,
> Dirimu bikin blog dong di Multiply.
> Si Max kalo ditanya, belajar apa di sekolah? Jawabnya, "Diajar ngupil dan
> garuk2 pantat" Soalnya dia sering begitu, jadi kalo dilarang dia bilang
> diajarin sama gurunya he..he..he..Ngaco tuh anak!

attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,
disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the
information contained in this transmission.

> We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message
and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do
not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to our official business.

menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke