Cuman satu komen nya
Beranilah bermimpi dan bersandarlah kepada Tuhan
hehehehehehe

Regards,
Diani
Efficiency Dept.

andaikan bisa memili.....mau banget jd FTM...
bisa sih mili....tapi dipunggung ini dah penuh data2 kreditan...:((
serba salah...blm lagi adik tercinta baru masuk kuliah...kpn lagi mau
berbakti ma ortu klo gak skrg...

paling2 skrg berdoa..mudah2an suami tiba2 naik pangkat jd
direktur..hehhehhe..bercita2 bole kan??

"Rahma Dewi Suryantari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on
09/08/2006 02:56:06 PM:

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

> Kirim bunga, http://www.indokado.com
> Info balita: http://www.balita-anda.com
> Peraturan milis, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Kirim bunga, http://www.indokado.com
> Info balita: http://www.balita-anda.com
> Peraturan milis, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

,"
DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended only for the specific purpose of being used by
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or are responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you must not disclose, disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy,
circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform
the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any
record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do not give
or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to our official business.

Kirim email ke