Yaaa ampun mbak Rajin amat siiiyyy.....
Puasa kayaknya gak ngaruh ya
Sekali cinta lagu "SMS" tetep maju pantang mundur

hebat euy........

On 9/26/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

----- Forwarded by sefty YMKI/YAMAHA on 09/26/2006 02:05 PM -----

dini logistic/YAMAHA
09/26/2006 01:25 PM

ciya logistic/[EMAIL PROTECTED], lilis logistic/[EMAIL PROTECTED], iman
MD/[EMAIL PROTECTED], gery MD/[EMAIL PROTECTED], syarif MD/[EMAIL PROTECTED],
firda
MD/[EMAIL PROTECTED], arinta MD/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
LAGU SMS VERSI INGGRIS.......capee deechhhh..!!!!!

hihihi...

masih gress neh dapatkan segera MP3nya

Versi inggris- tentunya......
Tulung dipelajari n dinyanyikan ya..

(*)  Bang, tell me who send this short message Bang
      Bang, this message with those words of "honey"
      Bang, it must come from your girlfriend Abang
      Bang, it has caused me feel so uneasy

Bang, please give me your answer now Abang
Bang, I will throw you mobile phone away
Bang, please tell me the truth right now Abang
Bang, if you love me anyway

When you talk in argument
You are so good with reasons
Obviously you've wrong statement
Still going with your reasons

You tell me wrong number lah
You tell me someone's joke lah
You tell me wrong number lah
You tell me someone's joke lah
Starting this very moment, your mobile phone will be mine

Back to (*) 2x

wekekekekkeek..........capee deecchhh...

--
Mamanya Nanda Reza Anggya
Surabaya