From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:09:50 +0700
Subject: [vacancy] Customer Service (Logistic) Required

CUSTOMER SERVICE (LOGISTIC) REQUIRED

Our client a well known multinational logistic company is seeking highly
caliber candidates to work in their office in Jakarta as a Customer Service
(Code MO-CS).

The Qualifications :

. Male/Female, max 26 years old
. Minimum 1 years experience as a Customer Service or Marketing
. Freshgraduate, with minimum S1 from any discipline and minimum GPA = 3,0, are
encouraged to apply
. Good in English both oral and written is a MUST
. Familiar to operate and work with computer

For interested qualified candidates, please send your updated resume with
photograph not later than 20th October 2006, to [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Please put
the position code : MO-CS in your email subject.

____
34000+ members and counting.
No Spam. No Ads. No Bull. Just plain job posts.
Join us, send a blank e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For jobs in India, send e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.

Kirim email ke