Kayaknya bukan karena proses kelahiran vaccum deh mba, kebanyakan besar
kasus ini adalah bawaan, utk lebih detilnya berikut penjelasan gambar
silakan anda baca di URL yang saya berikan.

http://www.uic.edu/com/eye/LearningAboutVision/EyeFacts/CrossedEyes.shtml
The eyes should work together as a team. When one eye is deviated (turned
too far in one direction), we call the condition strabismus, or crossed
eyes. Strabismus occurs most often in young children. A child with
strabismus may have esotropia (one eye turning in), exotropia (one eye
turning out), or hypertropia (one eye higher than the other).

There are many causes for this breakdown in binocular vision. Most commonly,
strabismus is inherited. In other patients, a deviation will result from a
high degree of farsightedness. Strabismus also may occur after a loss of
vision in one eye due to a disease process. (Esotropia is sometimes the
first sign of a tumor in the eye of a child.) When there is a loss of vision
in one eye, children under the age of four years will usually develop
esotropia, whereas the older patient generally develops exotropia. Another
cause of an eye deviation may be damage to one of the three nerves supplying
the muscles that move the eye. In most cases, the muscles themselves are
normal, but the coordination mechanism is defective...

rgds,
rahman

"Kerjakanlah sesuatu secara tulus dan wajar, dan segalanya akan baik.
 Kesempurnaan terletak pada motivasi kerja, bukan pada pekerjaan"

menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke