From: Dewi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 11:35 AM
To: Balita anda
Subject: [balita-anda] Email dari Mba' Femmy ada Virusnya?

fyi..
iya nih mailnya mbak fammy juga diblok ama mail scanner di server saya.
karna bentuk attachmentnya scr. virus itu kebanyakan bentuk filenya
scr ama exe. tapi sekarang banyak juga virus yg bentuknya file lain.

tapi klo servernya ga ada sistem antivirusnya kemungkinan mailnya mbak
femmy ini lolos.

sekedar mengingatkan jgn lupa update antivirus, sekarang lagi banyak
virus2 baru.

Regards,
Dewi

Attention: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Disallowed attachment type was found in an Email message you sent.
This Email scanner intercepted it and stopped the entire message
reaching its destination.

The Disallowed attachment type was reported to be:

SCR files not allowed per Company security policy

Please contact your I.T support personnel with any queries regarding this
policy.

Your message was sent with the following envelope:

MAIL FROM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
RCPT TO:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

... and with the following headers:

---