Dear Parent,

Maaf nih, mau OOT lagi

Ada titipan temen lagi, dia mau jual hp
Kalau minat langsung aja yach ke ybs : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Nitip jual HP  kondisi lengkap dan sangat mulus.
>                        <<...OLE_Obj...>>
>
> Spesifikasi
>       Layar     TFT, 65K colors
>       Ukuran    109 x 49 x 19 mm
>       Berat     110 g
>       Jaringan          900/1800/1900
>       GPRS      ya kelas 10
>       Downloadable      ya
>       Waktu Bicara / Siaga      4 jam / 150 jam
>       WAP       ya
>       SMS,EMS,MMS       SMS /EMS / MMS
>       Infrared          ya
>       Blue Tooth        ya
>       Ring Tone         polyphonic
>       Phone Book        advanced
>       Handsfree         ya
>       Game      ya
>       Java enabled      ya
>       Kamera    ya
>       Harga Penawaran   Rp. 1,500,000,- Nego
> Package Contents
> *     Nokia 3230 phone
> *     Nokia Battery BL-5B, Li-Ion 760 mAh
> *     Nokia Standard Charger ACP-7 (Nokia Travel Charger ACP-12 in
> selected countries)
> *     Nokia Headset HDS-3
> *     Nokia 32 MB RS Multimedia Card (MMC)
> *     User Guide

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the
information.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by
"Reply" command
and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or
other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received
and opened,
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free
and no responsibility
is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or
affiliates either
jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.

Kirim email ke