Maaf , harusnya saya japri...
Super maaf buat Mbak Gebie...Maksud saya cuma bertanya...bukan bermaksud apa-apa...

Maaf lagi yach..

chers..
Yanik

> Lho Mbak bukannya waktu itu Mbak Siany nawarinnya 50.000 sudah termasuk ongkos kirim
> ..
>
> Yanik

_____________________  Confidentiality  ______________________

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended
solely for the addressee.  It may contain information which is covered
by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the intended
addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance
of this transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify us and delete the received data as soon as possible.

>> Mau kirim bunga hari ini ? Klik, http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke