mudah-mudahan gak menganggu jalum nich....
RESIGNATION LETTERS
1. Simple & friendly
Dear [Recipient's name]:
Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation from [Company
name], effective [date, two weeks from date above]. The associations I've
made during my employment here will truly be memorable for years to come.
I hope a two-week notice is sufficient for you to find a replacement for
me. If I can help to train my replacement or tie up any loose ends, please
let me know.
Thank you very much for the opportunity to work here.
Sincerely,
[Sign here]

2. Formal & Straight to the point
Dear [Recipient's name]:
I hereby tender my resignation from [Company name], effective [date]. At
that time, I will return the firm's property.
Sincerely,
[Sign here]

3. Formal but grateful
Dear [Recipient's name]:
This is to formally notify you that I am resigning from [company name] as
[title]. [Date] will be my last day of employment.
Thank you for the opportunity to work for such an outstanding
organization.
Sincerely,
[Sign here]

4. Thwart a possible counteroffer
Dear [Recipient's name]:
Please accept this letter as my notice of resignation, effective [date].
This wasn't an easy decision, because I am grateful for the rewarding
employment I've had with [Company name]. But after long hours of
consideration, my decision is now final and I have accepted a position
with another company.
Sincere thanks and best wishes for the future,
[Sign here]

5. Short & Sweet
Dear [Recipient's name]:
I have decided to tender my resignation. My last day will be [date].
I made this decision, not because I'm unhappy with the opportunities
you've presented, but as a strategic career move. It's been a great
pleasure working with you and representing the company. I wish you and
[Company name] continued success.
Please feel free to call on me if I can help to ensure a smooth
transition.
Sincerely,
[Sign here]

6. Similar to no.1, but as simple as it get
Dear [Recipient's name]:
Effective two weeks from the date of this letter, I resign my position as
[title].
Sincerely,
[Sign here]

7. Similar to no.1 but with touch of gratitude
Dear [Recipient's name]:
Effective two weeks from the date of this letter, I resign my position as
[title].
I've enjoyed working here. Thank you very much for the opportunities
you've provided.
Sincerely,
[Sign here]

8. Sample

Dear ?..,

This will confirm my resignation as (your title) at (your company).

I have accepted a position as (your new title) at a growing publishing
house in New Jersey. I am looking forward to my new position and the
challenges that await me.

My last day of work will be December 10, 1998, which should allow me
plenty of time to finish ongoing projects and to turn over my position to
my replacement. Please feel free to contact me at any time should you have
any questions regarding my past work. I hope that the transition will go
smoothly for everyone.

My experience with (your company) has been very rewarding. I appreciate
having had the opportunity to work for such a fine company. I wish you and
the organization continued success.

[sign here]

9. Sample

Dear ??.,

This is to inform you that I have been presented with an opportunity that
will enable me to work in the area of my stated preference, marketing.
Therefore, I am tendering my resignation from Kinsley and wish to advise
you that July 8, 1998, will be my last day of employment.

I would like to thank you for the experience of having worked for Kinsley
Manufacturing, a truly outstanding organization.

Sincerely,

[sign here]

10. Sample

Dear ..,

This is to formally notify you that I am tendering my resignation from
[your company]  as [your title] and wish to advise you that May 3, 2002
will be my last
day of employment.

My experience with [your company] has been very rewarding. I appreciate
having had
the opportunity to work for such a fine company. I wish you and the
organization continued success.

sincerely,

11. Sample
Dear..,
This is to formally notify you that I am resigning from PT Haldin Pacific
Semesta as  [your title]. 12 March 2002 will be my last day of employment.

I greatly appreciate the opportunity I have been given to learn and
develop. Thank you for your time and consideration and wish you all the
best in the future.

Sincerely,

(your sign)

12. Sample

Dear Sir,

I regret to inform you that I would like to discontinue my service at
(?..title??), due to
personal reasons.

I would like to thank you for all your guidance and support extended to me
during my service with (?.company?..).

13. Sample

Dear Sir,

I hereby convey my resignation as (?.title?) due to ???. (reason).

My resignation is not caused by any dissatisfaction with the company.  On
the contrary, I did enjoy my work here and had learned a lot from your
??..(well-established organization / organization ).  -------- Choose one,
depends on the company

I wish to express my greatest gratitude for all the guidance and wonderful
opportunity extended to me in gaining invaluable experience at the
company.

14. Sample

Dear Sir,

I would like to submit my resignation letter, for your kind and early
consideration.  Due to my personal problems, I am not in position to
continue further with your esteemed organization.

I  request you, to get my self relieved, by the end of this month.

15. Sample

Dear Sir,

I herewith submit my resignation from ??company??.. effective ??date??..
as I will join another company starting in ??date?.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the management of
??company?.. for giving me the chance to work in this prestigious
organization.

I wish all the best for ?..company??. in the future to come.

16. Sample

Dear Sir,

I would like to give ??..(examp. 3 weeks) notice for the termination of my
employment with ??company?? on ??date??

The reason of my resignation is would like to get more facilities for my
future.

I would like to thank to the company for installing upon me the various
job knowledge and to express my greatest gratitude for all the guidance.

17. Sample

Hereby I submit you my Resignation Letter that will be effective
per?..date?..

I thank you very much for the chance that given to me, in working in your
company.  I hope your company will establish and face a better situation
in a near future.

Through this letter allow me to ask your permission on my resignation, I
also asking your forgiveness to the mistake that maybe I have made during
my days in your company.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

18. Sample

Respected Sir,

You have kindly consented to accept my resignation from the services of
your company.

I would request that I be relieved from the services of the company at the
close of the working hours of ?..day???the 9th -month-year.

I wish to record the guidance and help that you have so generously
provided during the four and a half exciting years that I have worked for
you.  I seek your continued blessings and good wishes.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

19. Sample

Dear Sir,

I have been thinking a great deal recently about balancing my career
objectives with my family like and after much deliberation I have decided
to resign for the next month

I will take on leave since... for... month...and effective ... I'll be
terminating my employment at PTMI

I have truly enjoyed my experience in consulting and pre sales activities
at the company, along with the friends I have made.  Please be assured
that I will extend every effort to make departure as smooth a transition
as possible. I wish PTMI much success in the  future.

20. Sample

January 2, 2001

PT ....................
ADDRESS
Attn. Mr.

Dear Sir,

Herewith I would like to inform that due to personal reasons, I would like
to resign from  PT ........ effective from (date).  Thank you very much
for the opportunity that this company gives to me for last five years.

Sincerely yours,

21. Sample

Dear Sir,

Please accept my resignation from [old company], effective December 29,
1996. I have recently been offered an opportunity in the [new company],
and have decided that this position best suit my future career plan.

Leaving [old company] was not an easy decision. [old company] was the
first company I worked for. A year-plus experience with [old company] have
both personally and professionally rewarding and I appreciate the interest
you have shown in my career since I joined the company, especially by
giving me opportunity to continue my study. I wish the company only the
best for the future. I will always be proud to say I started my career
with [old company].

I wish for your understanding in my decision and apologize for the
inconvenience caused by my leaving. Within a month, I will transfer all my
responsibilities to the persons in charge. Once again, I thank you and
[old company] for giving me so much.

Sincerely yours,

22. Sample

Dear Mr./ Mrs.......,

After a serious considerable thought and soul-searching.  I have decided
to resign my position as an .......... in ................ effective on
.........  I assure you it was not an easy decision to make, and I want to
acknowledge with deep thanks your much kindness and support to me during
the years I worked with you.

Although I have enjoyed working with you and have learned a great deal
from the training I received from you, but I would really like to pursue
another career which is more challenging and promising for my future
advancement.

My best wishes to you always.  Don't be surprised to get some telephone
calls from me, asking for advice and perhaps a sympathetic broad shoulder.
 I value the experiences I have received at ...(company's name)..., and
I'm confident that it will be very useful to me in my future career.

Sincerely yours,

23. Sample
Dear ?,
I want to thank you for all you have done for me here at (Company). It's
been a pleasure working with you, and representing the company as your
(job title).
I will get married in the end of June, so that I am not able to continue
my employment with this company.  June 30 is my last day working in this
company.
This decision has nothing to do with the opportunity you have provided for
me here. You and the company have been fair with me, and I genuinely
appreciate all your support.

I wish (Company) continued success, and I want to thank you for allowing
me to be a part of your team. Please feel free to contact me at any time
if I can be of further assistance in helping with a smooth transition.
Sincerely,

24. Sample

Dear Sir,

I have had very pleasant time working with your firm, Public Accounting
Firm ? Hanadi, Sarwoko, & Sandjaja, member of Ernst & Young International,
for one year and it is with much regret that I have to discontinue my work
relationship with the Firm as from September 30, 2002 for personal reason.

Allow me here to express my sincere gratitude for the experience and
valuable knowledge I have gained from the Firm and the pleasant
relationship enjoyed with my superiors as well as my colleagues during my
employment.

In connection with my request for resignation, I would appreciate it very
much if                  I could be provided with a letter of
recommendation from the Firm.

Thank you very much for all your kindness.

Yours sincerely,

25. Sample

Dear Sir,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the opportunity and trust
which has been given to me. Unfortunately, I have to take up another
challenge in another company although my period here in (PT..) is very
short. Therefore I hereby resign from the (??) position.
Although the period of my service is very short, I have much to gain and
it was my pleasure in knowing all the (PT?.) People. Again I would like to
thank you for the opportunity ,trust, and kindness shown by you and all
the team.

Warmest regards,

26. Sample

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

This is to inform you that effective XX Month, 2001 I will be tendering my
resignation as position due to reason.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for believing in
me but referring back to the abovementioned reason, I feel that I can no
longer perform my duties and responsibilities anymore in a professional
capacity.

Again, thank you and best wishes to your undertakings in this company.

Best regards,

27. Sample

Dear Sirs,

With this letter, I would like to inform you officially my resignation
from my position as ????. (title) effective MM DD, YY.

My decision to resign from this company is based upon personal
consideration.

I have enjoyed my almost  ? years tenure with ? (company's name) and the
opportunity to work with such outstanding group of dynamic people.

It would be appreciated if you could issue a reference letter mentioning
my experience for how long and at which department working at
????..(company's name)

I sincerely wish everyone at ???? (company's name) good luck and all the
best in their future endeavors.

Best Regards,

Christine Laloan Parlindungan | Internal Audit Department | PT Thames Pam Jaya
| Sampoerna Strategic
Square, TowerB ? JL Jend. Sudirman Kav.45-46 Jaksel 12930 | Tel:+6221
5772030 | Fax:+6221.5772038 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rafika Dewi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/02/2007 13:59
Please respond to balita-anda

        To:     balita-anda@balita-anda.com
        cc:
        Subject:        [balita-anda] (OOT) Ada yang punya contoh surat resign
ngga

Sorry yach mon & dad ada yang punya contoh surat resign baik bhs ind
maupun
inggris...Sekalian kata2 perpisahan yach....Aku perlu banget krn aku mau
resign....Aku tunggu yach....japri aja yach biar ngga ganggu yang lain...

Thank's
Fika

Kirim email ke