Dear neters,
I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I am now
promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I
think will be an exciting new Internet concept.
AGLOCO’s story is simple:
Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and online
retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf.  How much of that
money are you making? NONE!
AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.
AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members. (For
example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google search by an AOL
user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6 billion dollars for
YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that YouTube’s users did not get
paid for!
AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.
AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic
Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they’re
building a community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube made.
But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community
will get its share.
What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam - membership
and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned. Privacy is a core value
and AGLOCO never sells or rents member information.
So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! If you use this link to
sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build
AGLOCO.

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBH8758

Inilah Pernyataan Chad Hurley pendiri YouTube dan Bill Gates Boss Microsoft
Tentang AGLOCO:
YouTube Founder Says AGLOCO Wins.
DAVOS, Switzerland (AP) — YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley made news at a meeting
of some of the globe's most powerful people Saturday, announcing that his
wildly successful site will start sharing revenue with its millions of users.
Chad Hurley just joined Bill Gates in endorsing exactly what AGLOCO wants to do
– give the economic value to the user.
Of course, like Bill Gates ($$$$$), Chad Hurley has already sold his company
for $1.6 billion to Google so he can afford to be in a generous mood. And
really how much will they share? Google shareholders are hoping not too much.
With AGLOCO — THE Economic Network . No such conflict. The Members are the
owners.
EVEN more important. The people building out the network NOW will be sharing in
the $1.6 billion – or whatever the value of AGLOCO becomes. This is a huge
difference.
It is why I call AGLOCO a true Internet Revolution.

Join it, Support it, Make it grow. And it can really change the way the
economics of the Internet will be in the future.

More on Microsoft and AGLOCO
While I am on record as saying that I do not think Microsoft and AGLOCO have
any formal relationship today. AGLOCO is three weeks old so I think it very
unlikely as big companies (like Microsoft, Yahoo and Google) have limited time
to seriously spend it on the hundreds of new community sites that start
everyday.
That said, Microsoft has the most to 'gain' with the success of AGLOCO.
Microsoft's new AdCenter is announced to be looking at a serious effort on
allowing real local ads (zip code or better). They currently have such a small
share of the market they could easily do a deal with AGLOCO and not upset their
current partners.
And Bill Gates has announced publicly that Microsoft wants to reward users for
search.
Menurut saya, inilah pertanda baik pembicaraan awal antara Microsoft dan AGLOCO
jika AGLOCO menginginkan hubungan yang serius. Mari bersemangatlah membangun
AGLOCO.

Thanks
Ismaelia

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard
protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Kirim email ke