aku udah ikutan Agloco, tapi gak ngerti dapet duitnya gimana..

----- Original Message -----
From: "ismaelia tea" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] Ada yang pernah tahu AGLOCO ga' ?

I am a member of AGLOCO. It has a goal of reaching 10,000,000 Members by
July 1st.

Here is why I would like you to consider joining:

1. AGLOCO pays you, as an Internet user, your fair share of the value
created while you surf.
2. The AGLOCO's free software puts you in control of what arrives on your
screen and what data you allow outsiders to collect.
3. AGLOCO is a 100% Member owned company which rewards the Members who help
build the company. It never costs anything to be a Member

AGLOCO is only four weeks old and it has already signed up tens of thousands
of Members and has created enormous Internet 'buzz' (over 700,000 pages in
Google's search talk about AGLOCO).

AGLOCO is not a 'get rich' quick scheme. Every additional Member raises the
value of all the Members, so we all get more if you join.

It is free to join and Membership never costs anything. Click here to read
more and sign up now. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBH8758
Thanks

Dede
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBH8758