Xixixixixixixixi..................

-----Original Message-----
From: Gopina Goham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 4:50 PM
To: balita-anda@balita-anda.com
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] Pandu Siwi Mengecekan Euy...........

kekekke......

coba bandingkan dengan kejadian pandusiwi di kantorku (excerpt dari imel
temenku)

-----

I requested the following services from Supplier (C&P) , I received some
complain the supplier , the cases are :
1. Service to deliver Computer equipment from our office to client I
found the problem : - I requested at 9:00 am, but they delivery service
at 1:00 PM and they did not bring adequate equipment (no trolley) 2.
Sevice to pick -up computer equipment from client to our office problem
: the supplier did not read instruction - they came to our office to
pick up the equipment

3. Service to pick - computer rack from client at 1:00 PM problem they
arrived at client at 4:00 PM and they asked our client about destination
of the rack - they did not read our instruction

Kirim email ke