IKAMA Annual Dinner 2007
IKAMA Annual Dinner is our regular activity which this year will be held on:

Day/Date : Sunday, July 01st 2007
Venue : Diamond Ballroom, Nikko Hotel Jakarta
Time : 18.00 - 21.00

The theme of this year's event is "The Good OL'Day".

We expect to have around 350 guests, which will include IKAMA members,
education institutions representatives from Australia, and IKAMA friends and
supporters from various sectors, included the Australian Embassy, Australia
Indonesia Institute, Indonesia Australia Business Council,
Australian-Indonesian and other multinational companies.

Should you have any enquiries in regard to the IAD 2007, please do not hesitate
to contact us at 021-5213317

We look forward to meet you all at the dinner.

regards
Ira Wisaksono

Kirim email ke