Spam.

meidy wrote:
All.. ada yg dapat email kayak gini ga? maksudnya apa sich..??

----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Dominique
Sent: 03 September 2007 1:52
Subject: Cry for help
Dearest I am Susan Dominique ,22 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.T Dominique. It is sad
to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one
of his business trips abroad year 12th.Feb. 2006.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been
masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that
time.

Beli tanaman hias, http://www.toekangkeboen.com
menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke