fyi

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 1:57 PM
Subject: [milis tarki] Bahaya Mandi Bola di McDonalds Texas, Houston

----- Forwarded by Debby C Gerung/APD/SunLife on 07/10/03 13:52 -----

             "lidia novianti"                  To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              cc: (bcc: Debby C
Gerung/APD/SunLife)
             02/10/03 14:45                    Subject:  [milis tarki]
Bahaya Mandi Bola di McDonalds Texas, Houston

MFMM: Cerita ini memang benar. Aku juga sampai saat ini tidak mengijinkan
anakku main mandi bola kecuali di rumah. Karena waktu kecil aku pernah
mandi bola di suatu tempat hiburan dan kakiku kena silet. Jadi dimanapun
ada kolam bola, tolong perhatikan baik2 apakah layak dijadikan tempat
bermain atau tidak-ica

SO Important-MUST READ THIS

Don't let your kids play in the balls... McDonalds Playground
(important)

Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews, or
grandchildren that this will pertain to. As I read the following, my heart
sank. I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to as many people as
you can. This is very disturbing news.

In addition to the following true story, I will also add that my own sons
were playing in the ball pit at Discovery Zone one day. One of my sons lost
his watch, and was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, trying to
find the watch. Instead, we found vomit, food, feces, and other stuff I do
not want to discuss.  I went to the manager and raised check. Come to find
out, the ball pit is only cleaned out once a month. I have doubts that it
is even done that often. My kids will never play in another ball pit.

Now read this:

Hi, My name is Lauren Archer.  My son, Kevin and I lived in Sugarland,
Texas.
On October 2, 1994, I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday.
After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit.  When he
started crying later, I asked him what was wrong.
He pointed to his back and said, Mommy, it hurts.

I looked, but couldn't find anything wrong with him at the time. I bathed
him when we got home, and it was at that point that I found a welt on his
left buttock. Upon investigation, it seemed as if there was a splinter
under the welt. I made a doctor's appointment for the next day to have it
removed.  In the meantime, he started vomiting and shaking. Then, his eyes
rolled back in his head. We immediately went to the emergency room!

My only son died later that night. It turned out that the welt on his
buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off in his skin.
The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose.  The next
day, the police removed the balls from the ball pit and found rotten food,
half-eaten candy, diapers, feces, the stench of urine, and several
hypodermic needles. If you question the validity of this story, you can
find the article on Kevin Archer in the October 10,1994 issue of the
Houston Chronicle.

Please forward this! to all loving mothers,fathers, aunts, uncles, and
grandparents.

Note: Some children have also gotten lice from ball pits. Life is not
measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our
breath away.

SEND THIS TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO HAS SMALL CHILDREN, NIECES, NEPHEWS, OR
GRANDCHILDREN!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/e3qrlB/TM