waaaa syukur deh Sef klo plasenta cln ddna NAyla udah geser dikit ke atas,...

  emg sih plasenta previa itu penyebabnya juga ga jelas... n ga bs diobati
juga.. krn prosesnya bener2 alamiah skaliii..

  plg parah sih plasenta previa totalis alias plasenta yg nutupin jln  lahir..
selain ada resiko plasenta lepas ..ntar juga klo lairan kudu  sesar... pokoke
ga boleh capek2 or bahakan hrs bedrest..

  klo palsenta previa biasa mahhh syaratnya ga boleh terlalu capek aja..  tp ya
tetep ada kemungkinan lairan normal tp klo kebalikan malah  nutupin jln lair ya
terpaksa sesar..

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
ada neh non artikel plasenta prev (kebetulan  menginjak kehamilan 4 bulan gw
ada keluhan yg sama) cuma gitu...plasenta  prev ga bisa diobati, tapi ada kasus
akan memutar or balik keatas dg sendirinya  (teori balon klo ditiup  makin gede
makin bergeser) inipun klo kehamilan  msh kecil...
dan Puji syukur berkat doa... awalnya  gw ada keluhan plasenta nutup jalan
lahir...kemarin USG lagi...plasenta  dah geser keatas ....lagi2
alhamdulillah....
bil ma temennya ga bole cape2, istirahat  yg cukup, banyak ngobrol ma
janinnya..(klo gw en suami, nayla ngajak ngomong   ma dede...alias ngaajak
dedenya narik plasenta geser keatas...wallahualam  sih..namanya usaha)...

Sefty

  " Bekerja keras tanpa beristirahat akan menghasilkan org seperti Jack  yg
mati dg cepat dan Jean seorg  janda yg kaya"

What is placenta previa?
If you have placenta previa,  it means that your placenta is lying unusually
low in your uterus, next  to or covering your cervix. The placenta is the
pancake-shaped organ —  normally located near the top of the uterus — that
supplies your baby  with nutrients through the umbilical cord.

Placenta previa is not usually  a problem early in pregnancy. But if it
persists into later pregnancy,  it can cause bleeding,  which may require you
to deliver early and can lead to other complications.  If you have placenta
previa when it's time to deliver your baby, you'll  need to have a c-section.

If the placenta covers the  cervix completely, it's called a complete or total
previa. If it's right  on the border of the cervix, it's called a marginal
previa. (You may also  hear the term "partial previa," which refers to a
placenta that  covers part of the cervical opening once the cervix starts to
dilate.)  If the edge of the placenta is within 2 centimeters of the cervix but
not  bordering it, it's called a low-lying placenta. The location of your
placenta  will be checked during your midpregnancy ultrasound  exam.

What happens if I'm diagnosed  with placenta previa?
It depends on how far along  you are in pregnancy. Don't panic if your second
trimester ultrasound  shows that you have placenta previa. As your pregnancy
progresses, your  placenta is likely to "migrate" farther from your cervix and
no longer be a problem. (Since the placenta is implanted in the uterus,  it
doesn't actually move, but it can end up farther from your cervix as  your
uterus expands. Also, as the placenta itself grows, it's likely to  grow toward
the richer blood supply in the upper part of the uterus.)

Only about 10 percent of women  who have placenta previa noted on ultrasound at
midpregnancy still have  it when they deliver their baby. A placenta that
completely covers the  cervix is more likely to stay that way than one that's
bordering it (marginal)  or nearby (low-lying).

Even if previa is discovered  later in pregnancy, the placenta may still move
away from the cervix (although  the later it's found, the less likely this is
to happen). You'll have a  follow-up ultrasound early in your third trimester
to check on the location  of your placenta. If you have any vaginal  bleeding
in the meantime,  an ultrasound will be done then to find out what's going on.

What will happen if my previa  persists?
If the follow-up ultrasound  reveals that your placenta is still covering or
too close to your cervix,  you'll be monitored carefully, have regular
ultrasounds, and need to watch  for vaginal bleeding.  You'll be put on "pelvic
rest," which means no intercourse or  vaginal exams for the rest of your
pregnancy. And you'll be advised to  take it easy and avoid activities that
might provoke bleeding, such as  strenuous housework or heavy lifting.

Bleeding  from a placenta previa happens when the cervix begins to thin out or
dilate  (even a little) and disrupts the blood vessels in that area. It's
usually  painless, can start without warning, and can range from spotting  to
extremely heavy bleeding. If your bleeding is severe, you may have to  deliver
your baby right away, even if he's still premature. You may also  need a blood
transfusion.

It's unusual for bleeding to  start before late in the second trimester, and
about half the time it doesn't  begin until you're nearly full-term (37 weeks).
The bleeding will often  stop on its own, but it's likely to start again at
some point. (If you  have bleeding and you're Rh  negative, you'll need a  shot
of Rh immune globulin, unless the baby's father is Rh negative, too.)

If you start bleeding or have  contractions, you'll need to be hospitalized.
What happens then will depend  on how far along you are in your pregnancy, how
heavy the bleeding is,  and how you and your baby are doing. If you're near
full-term, your baby  will be delivered by c-section right away. If your baby
is still premature,  he'll be delivered by c-section immediately if his
condition warrants it  or if you have heavy bleeding that doesn't stop.

Otherwise, you'll be watched  in the hospital until the bleeding stops. If
you're less than 34 weeks,  you may be given corticosteriods to speed up your
baby's lung development  and to prevent other complications in case he ends up
being delivered prematurely.

If the bleeding stops, and  both you and your baby are in good condition,
you'll probably be sent home.  But you'll need to return to the hospital
immediately if the bleeding starts  again. If you and your baby continue to do
well and you don't need to deliver  early, you'll have a scheduled c-section at
37 weeks.

No matter when you deliver,  if you still have placenta previa, you'll need a
c-section.  With a complete previa, the placenta blocks the baby's way out. And
even  if it's only bordering the cervix, you'll still need a c-section in most
cases because the placenta could bleed profusely if the cervix dilated.

What other complications  can placenta previa cause?
Having placenta previa increases  your risk of heavy bleeding  not only during
pregnancy but also during and after delivery. Here's why:

After a baby is delivered by  c-section, the obstetrician delivers the placenta
and the mother is given  Pitocin (and possibly other medications). This causes
the uterus to contract,  which helps stop the bleeding from the area where the
placenta was implanted.  But when you have previa, the placenta is implanted in
the lower part of  the uterus, which doesn't contract as well as the upper part
— so the  contractions are not as effective at stopping the bleeding.

Women who have placenta previa  are also more likely to have a placenta that's
implanted too deeply and  doesn't separate easily at delivery (placenta
accreta). Placenta accreta  occurs in only one out of 2,500 births overall, but
your chances of having  this problem are one in ten if you have placenta previa
when you deliver  your baby. Placenta accreta can cause severe bleeding, and a
hysterectomy  to control the bleeding and a blood transfusion may be required.

Finally, women with placenta  previa are more likely to have a low-birthweight
baby — mostly because  they may need to deliver early, but also because of a
slightly increased  risk of intrauterine growth  restriction.
Who's most at risk for placenta  previa?
Most women who develop placenta  previa have no apparent risk factors. But if
any of the following apply  to you, you're more likely to have this
complication:
•  You had placenta previa  in a previous pregnancy.   •  You're pregnant with
twins  or higher-order multiples.
•  You've had c-sections  before. (The more c-sections you've had, the higher
the risk.)
•  You've had some other  uterine surgery (such as a D&C or fibroid removal).
•  You're a cigarette  smoker.
•  You use cocaine.

Also, the more babies you've  had and the older you are, the higher your risk.

"Noni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote  on 11/22/2007 07:31:20 AM:

  > ***********************
  > No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
  >
  > Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.
  > ***********-***********
  >

  > mmm...
  >
  > sekretaris bos barusan sms lagi, ternyata dia juga kena plasenta previa...
  >
  > yg kemaren ngebahas2 itu, masih ada artikelnya gak ya?
  > kemaren dakuw cuman nyimak tapi gak nyimpen...
  > tolong forward-in lagi yaaa buat kasih info2 ke sekretaris bos
  >
  > tengkiuuuuu

  > Beli tanaman hias, http://www.toekangkeboen.com
  > Info balita: http://www.balita-anda.com
  > Peraturan milis, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
Uci mamaKavin+Ija
http://oetjipop.multiply.com

Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!

Kirim email ke