dulu waktu gw masih pake account yahoo, banyak dapet imel yg model begini nih
terutama pas baru pertama kali kenal internet, skitar tahun 1999-2000
tapi berhubung gak kenal ama orang2 itu, jadi ya lgs delete aja

----- Original Message ----- From: "boedoet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 8:46 AM
Subject: [balita-anda] modusnya piye iki yo?

tanya yak..

kalau ada email yg intinya ada yg mau titip uang/transfer ke rekening gua
jutaan dollar (karena itu uang miliknya orang kaya or milik instansi
tertentu), itu gimana siy modusnya?
contoh emailnya:
I am MR.MOHAMMED RABIU. I
MAKETHIS APPEAL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ANY FACTS OR OPINION
EXPRESSEDBY ME ARE GIVING IN CONFIDENCE AND SOLELY FOR YOUR
PERSONALINFORMATION.In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of
US$10.7 M,(Ten Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in an account
N° thatbelongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his
wife andonly daughter in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight number
261which crashed on 31 January, 2000. You shall read more about the
crashon visiting this
website:

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

It
istherefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this
businessproposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you.
You haveto follow the instruction which I will be send to you as the
next of kinor relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement sincenobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to
go into our banktreasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law in the BANK
OF AFRICA andguidelines here stipulates that if such money remained
unclaimed afterThree years, the money will be transfered into the
banktreasury asunclaimed fund. The money has now stayed more than three
years and I ampreparing documentaion to prove that this money has been
transfered toour bank treasury. It will be between me and you only that
will knowthat the money is not transfered into our treasure.

pliz sharingnya....

--
Intan Dima
http://muslimahjelita.multiply.com (jilbab dan busana cantik)

Atau silahkan japri untuk melihat katalog terbaru (saat ini hanya ada
katalog jilbab dan busana).

Beli tanaman hias, http://www.toekangkeboen.com
menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke