Goji jus itu product amerika tapi asalnya dari himalaya tibet china. bagus
banget buat kesehatan badan and stamina juga immune system tubuh. makanya dgn
minum ini memperbaiki dari dalam tubuh, efeknya banyak sekali utk berbagai
macam penyakit tuh...
kalo mau liat kesaksian bisa ke www.gojihealthstories.com

kesaksian vertigo

Vertigo

I was praying to feel better, have more energy, and overcome my depression and
anxiety. God, led me to Charlotte, who is in her 50's, walks 6-8 miles a day
and is ecstatic about her Goji juice. After hearing how Goji juice has changed
so many lives, I made a decision on July 1, 2006, to see if it could change
mine. I committed to trying the juice for 90 days and I am so happy that I did.

After two days of the juice detoxing my system, I began to see changes. The
first change was an increase in my energy level and a brightening of my mood
and spirit. The second change was after two weeks, my dizziness and disoriented
feeling completely went away. I have had all the inner ear tests and was
diagnosed with Vertigo, which they say there is no cure. After having my son,
the symptoms got worse. Just going to the store was an ordeal, with the bright
fluorescent lights, I would get so dizzy and disoriented that I could not find
my car after leaving the store. Well, guess what! I can now fight the crowds
with a smile on my face and I don't have any problems finding my car!

The third big thing that I noticed is that my back pain is better. I crushed my
12th Thoracic vertebra on August 1, 1999. I wore a back brace for 3 1/2 months
and have been seeing chiropractors ever since. In the past, I took Ibuprofen
like candy to try and help relieve the pain, and when it would rain I would
take even more. After drinking Goji juice for 2 1/2 months my back pain has
improved 95%. I don't have to take Ibuprofen anymore to relieve the pain, and I
don't have to see the chiropractor every week. In fact, I have only seen my
chiropractor twice since I started drinking this wonderful juice and that was
only when it had rained for several days.

I took a chance and listened to my heart. I truly believe that God answered my
prayers. Thank you Charlotte, Steve and Kay and everyone else who loves Goji
juice as much as I do.

My dad has always said, "When you loose your health, you loose everything."
Change your health and do it with Goji juice!

Leisa S., Conway, Arkansas

Rgds,
Hery