--- Pada Sab, 14/3/09, Farida Japardi <far...@vffamily.com> menulis:

Dari: Farida Japardi <far...@vffamily.com>
Topik: Fwd: FW: [Fwd: In Sydney - NEW TRICK FOR RAPISTS OR POSSIBLE ATTACKERS -
Not a Joke...‏]
Kepada: y...@ycf.ipc.org.au
Tanggal: Sabtu, 14 Maret, 2009, 4:08 PM

Girls please read  this.

Thanks

Know what money you  are carrying! You will see why as you read!

Be sure every lady is aware  of this. Share it with your wife and
daughters. Know what money you are  carrying. This was the first I have
heard of a scheme like this.. I wanted to  pass it along. Be safe! It

is something very serious to pay attention  to.

Criminals are coming up with craftier, less threatening methods  of
attack, so we have to be extra cautious. Read on.

I live near the  Blue Mountains but I often work at North Ryde , staying

with friends when I'm  there. As you know from Australia 's Most Wanted
TV program, as well as the  new media, there is a serial killer in the
area. I just want to let you know  about an 'incident ' that happened

to me a few weeks ago, and could have been  deadly.

At first I didn't go to the police or anyone with it because I  didn't
realize how serious this encounter was. But since I work in a jail and  I

told a few people about it, it wasn't long before I was paraded  into
Internal Affairs to tell them my story.

It was proximately 5:15  a.m. I had stayed with a friend there and was
on my way to work. I stopped at  the Caltex Station to get petrol. I got

$10 petrol and a Diet Coke. I took  into the store two
$5 bills and one $1 coin (just enough to get my  stuff).

As I pulled away from the store, a man approached my truck from  the back
side of the store (an unlit area). He was an approachable-looking'  man

(clean cut, clean shaven, dressed well, etc.). He walked up to my  window
and knocked. Since I'm very paranoid and 'always looking for the  rapist
or killer,' I didn't open the window I just asked what he wanted.  He

raised a $5 bill to my window and said, 'You dropped this.' Since  I
knew I had gone into the store with a certain amount of money, I knew
I  didn't drop it.
When I told him it wasn't mine, he began hitting the window  and door,

screaming at me to open my door, and insisting that I had dropped  the
money!

At that point, I just drove away as fast as I could. After  talking to
the Internal Affairs Department and describing the man I saw, and  the

way he escalated from calm and polite to angry and volatile....it  was
determined that I could have possibly encountered the serial  killer
myself.

Up to this point, it had been unclear as to how he had  gained access to

his victims, since there has been no evidence of forced  entry into
victim's homes, cars, etc. And the fact that he has been attacking  in
the daytime, when women are less likely to have their guard up,  means

he is pretty BOLD.

So think about it...what gesture is nicer  than returning money to
someone that dropped it?????

How many times  would you have opened your window (or door) to get your
money and say thank  you.... because if the person is kind enough to

return something to you, then  he can't really be a threat....can he????
Please be cautious! This might not  have been the serial killer... but
anyone that gets that angry over someone  not accepting money from them,

can't have honourable intentions. The most  important thing to note is
his reaction was! NOT WHAT I EXPECTED! A total  surprise! But what
might have happened if I had opened my door? I shudder to  think!

Forward this to everyone you know...maybe they can be as fortunate  as
I was!

P.S . Ladies, really DO forward this to EVERYONE you know  Even if this
wasn't a serial killer, he looked nice, he seemed polite, he  was

apparently doing an act of kindness, but HE WAS NOT A NICE  PERSON!!!
Men send it to all the women in your life. What you do today  is
important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. Make
it  a good one!

Please copy, paste and send this to anyone you think might  benefit from this
story.

 in your area now! View photos of singles

      Wajib militer di Indonesia? Temukan jawabannya di Yahoo! Answers!
http://id.answers.yahoo.com

Kirim email ke