Hello,

I want to know Ibu Irene FM contact info.
Please submit her email or phone number (if available) directly to my email.
Thank you for your consideration

Regards

Donny Priwardhana
Fleet Commander

Activation, bound by imagination

PT. PATCY MENTARI
Jl. Wijaya Kusuma No. 2, Tomang, Jakarta 11430, Indonesia
P +6221 566 7058  F +6221 568 0012

NOTICE: This communications including all attachments is intended for the
named recipient(s) and may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, transmit,
distribute or otherwise use this information. Also, please inform sender
that you have received this e-mail in error and delete the copy you
received. Thank you.

Kirim email ke