Dear moderator, mohon direlease ya...
Dear teman-teman.
Berikut adalah beberapa info lowongan kerja yang saat ini sedang ada di
perusahaan kami.
Batas pengirimannya adalah tanggal 19 OKtober 2009.
CV dapat langsung di email ke riris.mail...@glc.co.id atau ke link yang
tertulis di setiap posisi yang tersedia.
Untuk info kerja yang lain, dapat dilihat di http://www.glc.co.id/vacancies.

Terimakasih atas perhatian dan kerjasamanya.
Regards
Riris

Sell-out Manager

        Our client is a multinational company that has been established
        in Indonesia since 1990.
Currently, the company is a major national
        force in electronics and information and communication products with
        more than 2000 employees in all regions in Indonesia.

        With the vision be Number 1 Electronics Company in Indonesia, our
        client determines to create product leadership with Indonesian
        market-oriented product and leadership in marketing through
        differentiated strategies/tactics.
        Sell-out Manager
        Responsible for the development and implementation of the sales
        strategies to achieve targets
        Qualifications
        Bachelor's degree or equivalent
                experience required. Master degree is preferable

        5-7 years sales experience,
                especially from telecommunication industry

        Proven ability in managing and
                controlling budgets

        Proven ability to prepare sales
                forecast and its implementation

        Knowledgeable in trade promotion
                activities

        People oriented, good communication and has to be able to
                lead by example

        Should you feel you are the person we are looking for, please
        apply via the following link
http://www.glc.co.id/content/2009/04/22/sell-out-manager or email your CV to
riris.mail...@glc.co.id with name of the position as the email subject.

Channel Development Manager

        Our client is a multinational company that has been established
        in Indonesia since 1990.
Currently, the company is a major national
        force in electronics and information and communication products with
        more than 2000 employees in all regions in Indonesia.

        With the vision be Number 1 Electronics Company in Indonesia, our
        client determines to create product leadership with Indonesian
        market-oriented product and leadership in marketing through
        differentiated strategies/tactics.

        Our client is recently going through a mobile telecommunication
        brand they are enjoying growing market share and is highly visible
        throughout the fixture.
They stay at the forefront of consumer
        trends and seek an individual to lead and further develop the
        channel.
        The role involves the maintenance of existing convenience
        accounts, with a key development target area being B-Class
        forecourts. With a clear budgetary target set for this position you
        will achieve this through direct contact with a range of channels.
        Scope of Work

        - Determine prospects within assigned all territory where our
        products and services may be utilized
- Expansion of channel
        network and strong tie with business partners
- Establish
        business plans, marketing programs and management plan as you will
        be running our company to achieve them.
- Provide leadership
        direction to the team and coaching them in delivering their
        outputs.
- Responsible for the P/L of the business.
- Very
        strong grasp of the technologies used and the impact at a business
        level
- Expansion of channel network and strong tie with business
        partners
- Manage good relationship to principal and partners
-
        Weekly pipeline
        Qualification
        As an individual it is essential you have past experience working
        with a branded mobile communication product portfolio.
A detailed
        understanding of the channel distribution will give you an undoubted
        edge in this role.
You will be financially astute and hold a high
        level of commercial acumen; past man management experience would
        also aid your application.

        In addition, you have to meet the following requirements:

        - Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree/Post
        Graduate Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English,
        Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in
        the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably
        Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent; Job role
        in Distributor/Channel Sales or Management.
- Full-Time positions
        available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold
        relevant residence status.
        Should you feel you are the person we are looking for, please
        apply via the following link or
http://www.glc.co.id/content/2009/03/17/channel-development-manager or email
your CV to riris.mail...@glc.co.id with name of the position as the email
subject.

Key Account Manager

    Our
client is a multinational company that has been established in
Indonesia since 1990.
Currently, the company is a major national force
in electronics and information and communication products with more
than 2000 employees in all regions in Indonesia.
With the vision be Number 1 Electronics Company in Indonesia, our
client determines to create product leadership with Indonesian
market-oriented product and leadership in marketing through
differentiated strategies/tactics.
Key Account Manager
Responsible for delivering revenue and profit targets through the
management of customer relationships across a portfolio of key accounts
Qualifications
 Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
Master degree is preferable.
Minimum three years experience in B2B account management is mandatory.
Experience of selling merchandise products to businesses.
 Experience of developing and delivering business development initiatives in
conjunction with customers.
Highly numerate and very commercially aware.
Tough negotiator, accountable, proactive, driven personality with a do it today
attitude
Should you feel you are the person we are looking for, please apply via the
following link http://www.glc.co.id/content/2009/04/22/key-account-manager or
email your CV to riris.mail...@glc.co.id with name of the position as the email
subject.

Kirim email ke