ayahbunda-onl...@yahoogroups

INDONESIAN
STEAMING COAL IN BULK

Following
is our offering for continue cargo for 1 (one) year :

Quantity                :       By
order for each type

Term
of delivery     :       FOB on barge

Price                   :
        5300-5100 GCV = Rp.270.000,-/Mt
                                5500-5300
GCV = Rp.310.000,-/Mt
                                5800-5600
GCV = Rp.390.000,-/Mt
                                6300-6100
GCV = Rp.460.000,-/Mt

Term
of payment      :       Cash (with term and conditions based on contract)

Port
of loading      :       any Indonesian port, Kalimantan

Seller
deliver schedule:       at buyer options and confirmed by seller

Independent
surveyor        :       Independent surveyor at seller cost of loading port

Origin                  :       Kalimantan,
Indonesia.

Penalty
& bonus :       be described on the contract

Price
reviewed                :       Price would be reviewed for after three
shipment accor-
                                dance
to the International Market Price and Negotiation
                                between
both parties of seller and buyer as a final price.
                                Its
would be a standard price for next shipment.

Validity
of offer        :       10 (ten) banking days

Hope
our offering could match with your needs and we would be very pleased
indeed to serve you as our first priority.

Sincerely
yours,

Komaidi
+6285714899433