sama...
dari kecil gue begitu mbak :D

dan gua merasa puas sama jawaban hasil gugling, sbb:

Did you mean why do people get nauseated? I think that's much more common
than headaches.

The human body has 3 main systems that govern balance: the optical (what you
see), the kinesthetic (feedback from your muscles and nerves) and the
vestibular (based on fluid flow in a small organ in the inner ear.)

When these 3 systems receive different signals, it causes nausea. For
example, when you're looking down and reading in a car (especially if it's
turning corners,) your optical system doesn't see anything moving. Your
vestibular system, on the other hand, feels the motion of the car and sends
signals to the brain that you are moving. The discrepancy between these
signals causes the brain (for whatever reason) to give you a sense of
nausea.

This is why stationary amusement park rides (like Star Tours, in which the
car moves somewhat while the screen gives a different picture and really
confuses your brain) cause nausea more than just about any other type of
ride.

Movies on a curved panoramic screen (like certain IMAX theatres) can cause
you very similar nausea because your vestibular system knows you're not
moving, while the action on the screen tells your optical system that it's
moving.

In all of these cases, it's because your brain is getting mixed signals.
Neither stimulus would cause you nausea normally. Closing your eyes helps.

Reading in a car that's on a straight, open highway doesn't usually make you
sick.

-b-

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Mira Chairyah <
mira.chairyahhadiy...@cimbniaga.co.id> wrote:

> Teman2...
>
> knapa yah, sy suka pusing kl sedang di dalam mobil membaca buku/sms/bbm...
> pusing dan parahnya suka mau muntah gitu....
>
> Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If
> you are not the named recipient or addressee, you are hereby notified that
> any use review, disclosure or copying of the contents herein is strictly
> prohibited. In such a case, kindly discard all its contents and notify
> sender accordingly regarding such unauthorized disclosure or transmission by
> email. Opinions, conclusions, statements and other information in this
> message that do not relate to the official business of CIMB Group shall be
> understood as neither given or endorsed by it. The contents herein are meant
> strictly for the use of the named recipient or addressee of CIMB Group. No
> assumption of responsibility or liability whatsoever is undertaken by CIMB
> Group in respect of prohibited and unauthorised use by any other person.

Kirim email ke