From: Rusmina Hutapea <rossh...@yahoo.com>
Date: 2010/8/4
Subject: Urgent Please
To: rossh...@yahoo.com

Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Spain
for a program, I'm presently in Madrid and am having some difficulties here
because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and
other valuable things were kept.I want  you to assist me with a loan of
2,500 Euros to sort-out my hotel bills and  to get myself back home. I have
spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter
effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll
Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be
of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. Please let me know
immediately.
    Thanks
     rusmina

Kirim email ke