Kepada Bapak dan Ibu,

Terima kasih sebelumnya, kami ingin menawarkan jasa kami yaitu Photo
Instant Souvenir.

Beberapa contoh dapat dilihat melalui, www.facebook.com/delmarphoto .

Sekiranya ada pertanyaan lebih lanjut mungkin dapat menghubungi kita
melalui contact-contact di bawah.

Terima kasih untuk atensi nya.

+++

Are you looking for something trendy, exciting and fun?

Look no further, We are DELMARPHOTO.com here to give a truly memorable
Photo Instant Experience.

Our service for your :

*. Birthday Party (Kids, Sweet 17th, 25th wedding anniversary, etc.)
*. Weddings.
*. Corporate Events (Gathering, Product launch, Grand Opening, etc.)
*. and many more ..

Guests can pose formal, wacky, serious, fun, whatever they wish, we will
capture and print it INSTANTLY within a minute in the layout of your choice.

Real nice and memorable souvenir that worth keeping and be the great,
funny, unexpected moments of your guests.

Contact us now :
081 908 915 915
pin:2811BDD7 (working hours)
whatsapp : 081 908 915 915