Wah sama bu,
Saya juga tidak tahu fungsinya untuk apa.
Saya lumayan sering ke dokter, tetapi belum pernah ada
dokter yang menganjurkan untuk vit A dosis tinggi.
Biarpun saya mengikuti vaksin di dokter, tetapi
tidak ada program untuk vit A dosis tinggi.

salam,
Vi2

                                                 To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                 cc:

            "TOP Sales"                          Subject:  RE: [balita-anda] Tanya :
Vit A dosisi tinggi
            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         gratis

            Others, 24/02/04 12:33

Wah Ibu-ibu,

Saya benar-benar tidak tahu lho, ada vit A dosis tinggi. Fungsinya untuk
apa yah? Karena anak saya sekarang umurnya sudah hampir 11 bulan belum
pernah dapat sama sekali. Mohon pencerahannya.
Terima kasih.

Salam.,
yenny

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

,"
DISCLAIMER :

“The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged
and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It
is
intended only for the specific purpose of being used by the individual or entity to
whom it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for
delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose, disseminate,
distribute,
deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this
transmission.

we apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform the
sender
accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any record of it is
permanently
deleted from your computer system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions
and
other information in this message that do not relate to our official business. “

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke