thanks mba devi
kapan˛ di coba deh resepnya
putri uci baru umur 8 bulan, tanggal 27 nanti pas 9 bulan
namanya adinda septania ratnamaya dewi panggilannya dinda
tapi dia lom bisa merangkak, baru bisa duduk yg sesekali masih jatuh
tapi dia seneng sekali di ajak berjalan ( tetak red bahasa jawa)
ada gak ya bayi yang gak pake merangkak tp langsung berdiri ????
enaknya gemana biar anak saya bisa cepet berjalan yah, kalo di beliin maenan yg bunder
trus di pake jalan sendiri tuh bahaya gak ya ?
thanks

  uci

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Met dateng n bergabung mba' Uci ....
Itu mmg aslinya menu utk dewasa cuman aku modifikasi sendiri buat Gabby.
Biasanya u/ kuah aku ngga pake kaldu blok en nggak pake tumisan bumbu halus
jd cuman rebusan kaldu kaki sapi(skengkel)+garam sedikit+gula
sedikit+merica sedikit.
Mba' Uci bisa modi fikasi sendiri u/ si kecilnya (umur berapa si kecilnya
??!!?? ce or co ...)

Regards, Devi

,"
DISCLAIMER :

“The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged
and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It
is
intended only for the specific purpose of being used by the individual or entity to
whom it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for
delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose, disseminate,
distribute,
deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this
transmission.

we apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform the
sender
accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any record of it is
permanently
deleted from your computer system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions
and
other information in this message that do not relate to our official business. “