Saya juga mau bu Intan ...
TNX

                                               To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                               cc:

            "suprayogi"                        Subject:  Re: [balita-anda] Manfaat
Pijat Bayi
            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

            Others, 30/07/2004 15:21

Aku mau sekali. Kalau untuk balita bisa tidak ?
2tahun
----- Original Message -----
From: "intan dima" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 3:03 PM
Subject: [balita-anda] Manfaat Pijat Bayi

saya punya file "Manfaat Pijat Bayi"
tidak begitu banyak (hanya 4 halaman)

sapa mau?????

salam, intan
*yglagikerajinan*

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

,"
DISCLAIMER :

“The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged
and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It
is
intended only for the specific purpose of being used by the individual or entity to
whom it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for
delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose, disseminate,
distribute,
deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this
transmission.

we apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform the
sender
accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any record of it is
permanently
deleted from your computer system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions
and
other information in this message that do not relate to our official business. “

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke