Just FYI buat mereka yg doyan Panadol.

 Do not simply take PANADOL(PARACETMOL)  whenever you have a headache.
 In fact, they will turn to Chinese Herbal  Medicine or find other
 alternatives. This is because Panadol is toxic to the  body, and it harms
 the liver.

 According to the doctor, Panadol will reside in  the body for at least 5
 years.
 And according to the doctor, there used to be an incident where an air
 stewardess who consumeed a lot of Panadol during her menstrual as she
 needed to stand all the time. She's now in her early 30's,  and she needs
 to wash her kidney (DIALYSIS) every month.

 As said by the  doctor that whenever we have a headache, that's because it
 is due to the electron/Ion imbalance in the brain.

 As an alternative solution to cope with  this matter, they suggested that
 we buy 1 or 2 cans of isotonic drink  (eg.100PLUS), and mix it with
 drinking water according to a ratio of 1:1 or  1:2 (simply, it means one
 cup 100plus, one cup water or 2 cups water).  Me and  my husband have
 tried this on several occassions, and it seems to work  well.

 Another method will be to submerge your feet in a basin of warm water so
 that it bring the blood pressure down from your throbbing head.
 As Panadol is a pain killer, the more Panadol you take, the lesser would
 be your threshold for pain ( your endurance level for pain ).
 We all will fall ill as we aged, for woman, we would need to go through
 childbirth.  Imagine that we had spent our entire life popping quite a
 substantial amount of Panadol (Pain Killer).

 When you need to have a surgery or operation, you will need a much more
 amount of general anesthetic to numb your surgical pain than the average
 person who seldom or rarely takes Panadol.

 If you have a very high intake of Panadol throughout your life (Migraine,
 Menstrual  cramps), it is very likely that normal general anesthetic will
 have no effects on you as your body is pumped full with panadol and your
 body is so  used to pain killer that you would need a much stronger pain
 killer, Morphine????

 The thought is scary enough to turn me to Chinese Herbal  Medicine or
 other healthier alternative. Value your health, value your life,  THINK b4
 you easily pop that familiar pill into your mouth  again.

 Please send this to people you care  about

,"
DISCLAIMER :

“The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged
and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It
is
intended only for the specific purpose of being used by the individual or entity to
whom it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for
delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose, disseminate,
distribute,
deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this
transmission.

we apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform the
sender
accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any record of it is
permanently
deleted from your computer system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions
and
other information in this message that do not relate to our official business. “

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke