memang bom sudah jadi mainan utk org-2 yg gila..gak jelas tututan, korbannya
org mengerti apa-2..
  . . . .    kota kita sudah jadi tempat bermain yg menyenangkan..mana kerja
intelijen kita ya..??
  . . . . . . .. , kepada yg menjadi korban kami ikut prihatin dan
belasungkawa ..

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Its contents (including any attachments)
are confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
disseminate, copy or print its contents.  If you receive this e-mail in
error, please delete and destroy the message and notify the sender by reply
e-mail.

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke