kalau kasetnya sih banyak mbak asal judulnya ada tulisannya 'nursery
rhyme' tapi kayaknya yang bagus yang mbak dewi bilang itu sekalian ada
teksnya. Kebanyakan lagu-lagu itu kita bantu dengan jari-jari kita jadi
sambil ngajari berhitung

Best Regards,

Evi Eryani
Tax Planning & Control

"Eprilia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
23-09-2004 09:27
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
Re: [balita-anda] Let's sing with me!

mbak, kasetnya judulnya apa,keluaran siapa, &bisa beli di mana?

Evi Eryani
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ersada.com>              cc:
Subject:  Re: [balita-anda] Let's sing with me!
09/23/2004 08:21
AM
Please respond to
balita-anda

gue tambahin deh lagu-lagu bhs inggrisnya (o iya yang belum tahu nadanya
tinggal cari kasetnya-maklum biasanya nggak ada teks dikasetnya)

1. one little two little three  little indian
four little five little six little indian
seven little eight little nine little indian
ten little indian boys
(indian terus diganti fingger terakhir jadi ten fingers on my hand)

2. three blind mice 2X
see how they run 2X
They all ran after the farmer's wife
Who cut off their tail with the carving knife
Did you ever see such a sight in your life
As three blind mice

3. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP
QRSTUVWXY and Z
Happy happy shall we be when we learn our ABC
(again ABCD-terakhir diganti Now I know my ABC next time won't you sing
with me)

4. Here we go round the mulberry bush the mullberry bush
here we go round the mulberry bush so early in the morning
This is the way we brush our teeth brush our teeth brush our teeth (sambil
niruin gaya gosok gigi)
so early in monday morning
(Terus selanjutnya mamanya harus kreatif ganti brush our teeth dengan yang
lain misalnya wash our clothes dan mondaynya diganti tuesday)

5. Marry had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, marry had a little
lamb it flaces white as snow
Everywhere that marry went marry went marry went everywhere that marry
went the lamb was sure to go
I followed her to school one day school one day school one day it followed
her to school one day which was against the rule
It made the children laugh and play laugh and play laugh and play it made
the children laugh and play to see a lamb at school

6.The wheels on the bus go round and round round and round the wheels on
the bus go round and round all through the town
The wipers on the bus go swiz swiz swiz swiz swizthe wipers on the bus go
swiz swiz all through the town
The babies on the bus go 'woaaa woaa woaa'3X the babies on the bus go
'wooaa woooaa woooaa all through the town
The mommies on the bus say 'sshhhh sssssssshhh sssshh' the mommies on the
bus say 'ssssh ssshhh sssssshhh all through the town
The horn on the bus go beep beeep beeep 3X the horn on the bus go beep
beep beep all through the town

7.If you happy and you know claps your hand 2X
Kalau kau suka hati tepuk tangan 2X
If you happy and you it and you really ought to show if you happy and you
know claps your hands
Kalau kau suka hati mari kita lakukan kalau kau suka hati tepuk tangan

and many more..................capek deh ngetiknya and I'm sorry i'm not a
good writer.....

Best Regards,

Evi Eryani
Tax Planning & Control

Kristianti Dewi Joris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
22-09-2004 16:34
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
[balita-anda] Let's sing with me!

Hei ho.hohoho...common sing with me buddy,........

1) Hickory dickory dock
the mouse ran up the clock
the clock struck one (teng)
the mouse ran down
hickory dickory dock

Hickory dickory dock
the mouse ran up the clock
the clock struck two (teng..teng..)
the mouse said Wooo
hickory dickory dock

Hickory dickory dock
the mouse ran up the clock
the clock struck three (teng..teng..teng..)
the mouse said Weeee
hickory dickory dock

Hickory dickory dock
the mouse ran up the clock
the clock struck four (teng..teng..teng...teng...)
the mouse said "No More!"
hickory dickory dock

*And lets do the finger play with me buddy...........

2) three little monkeys jumping on the bed
one fell off and bumped his head
mama called the doctor and the doctor said
no more little monkeys jumping on that bed

two little monkeys jumping on the bed
one fell off and bumped his head
mama called the doctor and the doctor said
no more little monkeys jumping on that bed

one little monkey jumping on the bed
he fell off and bumped his head
mama called the doctor and the doctor said
no more little monkey jumping on that bed

*Another song again...
3)Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown
and Jill came tumbling after

* A song and finger play...
4) Two black birds sitting on the hill
One named Jack and one named Jill
Fly away Jack, fly away Jill
come back Jack, come back Jill

5) One, two, three, four five
Once I cought a fish alive
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten
Then I let it go again
Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on the right

6) Where is thumbkin, where is thumbkin
Here I am, here I am
How are you today Sir?
Very well I thank you
Run away, run away.......

Where is pointer, where is pointer
Here I am, here I am
How are you today Sir?
Very well I thank you
Run away, run away.....

Where is tallman, where is tallman
Here I am, here I am
How are you today Sir?
Very well I thank you
Run away, run away....
.
Where is ringman, where is ringman
Here I am, here I am
How are you today Sir?
Very well I thank you
Run away, run away.....

Where is baby, where is baby
Here I am, here I am
How are you today Sir?
Very well I thank you
Run away, run away.....

Where are all men, where are all men
Here we are, here we are
How are you today Sirs?
Very well we thank you
Run away, run away.....

melisa wrote:

> Aduh Ruth..kemana aja...tante Melisa kangen nih,...
> Nyanyi yok...
> Itsy bitsy spider
> Climbed up the water spout;
> Down came the rain
> And washed the spider out;
> Out came the sun
> And dried up all the rain;
> And the itsy bitsy spider
> Climbed up the spout again

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke