Ya, ma'af kalo udah pernah terima!

7 dont's after a meal

* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a
  cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10
  cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).

* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits
  after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air.
  Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high
  content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein
  content in the food we consume to be hardened thus
  difficult to digest.

* Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal
  will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

* Don't bathe - Bathing will cause the increase of blood
  flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood
  around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will
  weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal
  walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual
  fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive
  system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food
  we intake.

* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be
  able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric &
  infection in our intestine.

-----
I like work.
It fascinates me.
I can sit and look at it for hours.
(Jerome K Jerome)

DUKUNG situs Balita-Anda.Com sebagai Situs Terbaik Wanita & Anak 2004-2005
versi Majalah Komputer Aktif, dengan ketik: POLL ST WAN 2
ke nomor 8811, selama 16 Okt sd. 30 Nov. 2004.
Raih sebuah ponsel SonyEricsson K500i, dua buah ponsel Nokia 3100 dan 10 paket
merchandise komputerakt!f bagi para peserta polling yang beruntung. Satu nomor
ponsel hanya berhak memberikan satu suara dukungan untuk tiap kategorinya.
Polling ini berlaku untuk pelanggan Telkomsel, Indosat maupun Excelcom dengan
tarif Rp 1.500.

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke