Wee Willie winkie runs through the town, upstairs downstairs in his
nightgown
rapping at the window crying to the lock
are the children all in bed?

Cause now it's 8 o'clock..

Best Regards,

Evi Eryani
Tax Planning & Control

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
24-12-2004 15:02
Please respond to
balita-anda@balita-anda.com

balita-anda@balita-anda.com
cc

Subject
Re: [balita-anda] ada apa dgn BA...

ya udh..., saya mo nyanyi dulu sekalian ngetes  imel :-)

(lagu ini diperuntukkan kepada seluruh penumpang KRL Pakuan, Eksekutif,
maupun non eksekutif yg sebentar lagi, mulai januari 2005  katanya tarif
karcisnya mau dinaikkin.)

Lagunya berjudul : You Raise Me UP (ini lagu lama2 koq intronya kayak lagu
INdonesia Tanah air Beta ya...)

*************************************
Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
*************************************

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;

When troubles come and my heart burdened be;

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,

Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;

You raise me up: To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;

You raise me up: To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;

Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;

But when you come and I am filled with wonder,

Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.