From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] Kalo rambutan gimana ?

> Bunda Alvero,
>
> Just info aja nih....
> Beberapa waktu lalu, temenku yg lagi hamil muda (sekitar 2-3 bulanan deh)
> ada yg sempet opname dgn diagnosa dokter "hampir" gugur jadi mesti
> bedrest. Setahuku temenku ini udah hamil ke 2, yg pertama dulu juga gugur.
> Pas omong2 sih, dia bilang kalo dia suka mangga arum manis (sehari makan
> bisa sampe 4 buah, jadi bukan mangga muda lho). Trus dia nanya dokternya,
> apa mungkin gara2 makannya yg gitu itu jadi hamilnya terganggu.
> Ternyata, kalo kondisi badan gak fit, makan buah yg 'bikin panas' (nangka,
> durian, rambutan, mangga, dsb) bisa memicu hal2 yg seperti itu (bisa gugur
> juga).
> So, jaga kondisi badan yg fit yah... makan apa aja boleh asal gak terlalu
> 'wah' aja lah.. hehehe
> (demi si kecil juga kan??)
>
> Diani - Jevon's mom
>

> DISCLAIMER :
>
> The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is priveleged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,
disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the
information contained in this transmission.

> We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message
and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do
not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to our official business.

PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL (Disclaimer)
This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging to BNI
Card Center Division and is intended solely for addressees.
The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or
partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited.
E-mail are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed.
BNI Card Center Division shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or
falsified.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it
immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and
the mail deletion.

AYO GALANG SOLIDARITAS UNTUK MEMBANTU KORBAN MUSIBAH DI ACEH & DAN SUMATERA
UTARA !!!