Tapi kan kena extra biaya lagi pak untuk transfer yang bukan antar bank
yang sama (beda bank)?

Julinorita Simatupang
Lubis Ganie Surowidjojo
Menara Imperium 30th Floor
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Kav. 1 Kuningan, Jakarta 12980 Indonesia
Telephone: (62-21) 8315005, 8315025
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.lgslaw.co.id
DISCLAIMER :
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. Unless otherwise specifically stated by the sender, any
documents or views presented are solely those of the sender and do not
constitute official documents. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and
then delete it from your system. LGS is neither liable for the proper
and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
Please contact our IT at (62-21) 831 5005 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED] if
you need assistance.