Hi Mommies & Daddies, allow me to introduce...

"Le Pomme... Brings magic to your special moments."

Our Party Planners will certainly make your party a screaming success!!!

We provide assorted unique decoration and souveniers for all occasions and all ages, such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, proms, new year celebrations and many others...
With the choice of over a hundred clown characters and also fun games!

Let your guests remember your party for a long time to come... :-)

Please Call Us,

Tita :        0813 18 151870
Sophie :    0813 18 151871